M.O.T. Academy: Return to School Policy
PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE PAGE AND FILL THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM
M.O.T. Academy will be opening its doors on Wednesday, October, 21st, 2020. M.O.T. Academy puts nothing above the health and safety of your child and as such we have instituted some changes going forward. These changes will be in place until such time as a mutual comfort level is reached for the health and well-being of your child.
By now, all parents have selected whether their children will be returning on October 21st, or staying at home on-line with distance learning (ZOOM).
- Daily arrival will take place between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. (There will be no before care at this time).
- All students will be escorted to their assigned classroom upon arrival each morning.
- All students will have assigned seats and will practice social distancing. We will continue to have all students practice wearing their masks on a daily basis. This practice will help your child better adjust when returning back to our new normal in school.
- MOT will take each child’s temperature prior to entering the school building in the morning and randomly throughout the day.
- Students, Staff and Therapists will not be allowed to enter or attend school if their temperature is 99.5 F or above.
- If a student develops a fever or any symptoms, they will be placed in an isolation room until parent arrival. Student must be pickup within a 30 minute window.
- Students must bring their own snack and lunches daily. M.O.T. Academy will for the moment, not be heating foods or supplying utensils.
- Students must bring their own water bottles daily in an effort to prevent using the water fountain. This will prevent any touching or contamination from student to student or teacher to student or vise versa.
- Students will be in school until 2:00 p.m. daily. Dismissal will take place from 2:00-2:30.
- M.O.T. Academy will NOT be providing aftercare at this time.
- Visitors will NOT be allowed to enter the buildings at any time.
Students that will stay connected via-Zoom until January will also practice daily mask wearing for their safety. Students will be logged on and following the same virtual instruction daily.
Students that have selected all year via-Zoom will also be following the same virtual instruction daily.
Our goal is to work closely with you and your child and safely return to school. All students will be requested to bring their supplies on their first day of school. Hand sanitizers will be placed next to your child for their convienience. Their masks must be worn at all times, except during lunch, while eating. Any child that does not adhere to wearing a mask will be asked to continue their studies via distance learning (ZOOM).
Students will be practicing social distancing this school year. MOT will be cleaned throughout the day and sanitized thoroughly at the end of every school day. Sanitizing will begin promptly at 2:30 p.m. daily and as such all children must be picked up by then. There can be no exceptions to this rule as we must have enough time to thoroughly clean, disinfect and sanitize the facility to the highest standards.
We hope and pray that by using social-distancing and taking these precautions, we remain healthy and safe now and in the months to come.
Please be sure to fill and sign the form at the bottom of this page
If you have any questions or concerns, kindly contact Ms. Arlene at 305-962-3497.
Ms. Arlene Torres
On behalf of yourself and your children, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmles [Insert OrganizationName], its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in our programs, services or activities. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization,its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID–19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any hosted or programmed eventby this organization